You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog Hop Winners!

Wheeeee!! That was so much fun! Thank you to everyone visiting during the hop. I hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween.

We have TWO winners.
Congratulations go to:
 
Shirley Wine
and
Mackenzie Crowne
 
I will be getting in touch with both of you ladies shortly. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment