You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Saturday, February 15, 2014

SALE! SALE! SALE!!

Beyond the Shadows is on SALE!

BTS was chosen as Book of the Month from one of my groups on Goodreads. I was shocked and honoured that they chose it, so wanted to give whoever hasn't got it yet a chance to nab it at a great price. Thanks so much, ladies and enjoy! :)


So - grab it while it's hot and Happy Valentine's Day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment