You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blogging at Naughty in the Backseat today!

I'm blogging at the above site today about last-minute gift ideas.


Come visit, it's a wonderful blog with gorgeous eye candy!


I'd love to see you there!

http://naughtyinthebackseat.com/blog/2010/12/gift-ideas-by-laverne-clark/



No comments:

Post a Comment