You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Eye Candy and Prizes

Announcing the WINNER OF THIS BRANDED MUG


CHERIE LE CLARE!!!
Congratulations Cherie! I will get your prize to you soon.

Don't forget - there is still another mug, and a tote bag with a surprise or two inside, and a few other bits and pieces, so keep popping in :)

 

What have you missed? Check out the posts on the RHS.

Want to win a digital copy of Affinity?
You'll need to get past these gorgeous men first to find out how...don't worry, I'll wait....

 
Loved this guy since Roswell - Jason Behr - with or without tats, I'm not fussy!

Sigh....Gerard

Sam Worthington...drool...

Now you're in the mood - how about a game?? Name a page between 1 - 113 where you think the lovescene is housed :) Closest person wins a PDF copy of Affinity!

And if you want to double your chances of winning a copy of Affinity - check out Harlequin Junkie Romance Reviews where I've been interviewed - http://harlequinjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/06/spotlight-giveaway-affinity-by-laverne.html

21 comments:

  1. you get into the action pretty quick, I would say page 47

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe - don't I just Karen! No point beating about the bush - errr, can I say that?!? LOL!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could remember, lol! I'll guess page 71.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean there's only one lovescene? And it's one of your ten-pagers, right Laverne? ;-) OK, I'm going to say page 80.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Batsy!! I've just had a flick through - and I don't think it's quite that long...
      What can I say? Sometimes a quickie just doesn't do it!

      Delete
  4. Happy launch, LaVerne! I'm guessing p47.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I've noted your guess. Are you going to have a party for TAKE ME NOW? Its been great fun so far!

      Delete
  5. Wow, what droolworthy pix!
    My guess is page 104.

    Mindy :)
    Birdsooong@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty good huh, Mindy? Its morning here in NZ now - but what a fine sight to wake up to!

      Delete
  6. Can I take another guess? 14

    Mindy :)
    Birdsooong@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Page 101. I can't wait for bedtime tonight so I can read more of AFFINITY. Got a winner there, darlin'. Oh, don't forget to stop by Vintage Vonnie today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be over soon Vonnie - just got to get my son off to school and then I can play all day! ;)

      Delete
  8. Well - I think its only fair to give TWO copies away here. The actual love-scene takes place from page 74, but consummation happens page 78.

    KELLY - said page 71
    BATSY - siad page 80

    Pretty good girls!! You obviously know me well ;)
    I will send you your copies - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed it??? Shoot. I thought it would go on all day. :( Well, my guess was going to be 95 so it doesn't matter. :) Congrats LaVerne. Happy release day darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treat, LaVerne. I'm looking forward to receiving the mug and chocs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete