You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Thursday, June 28, 2012

Final Prizes and Thank You's!

Wow guys!! Thank you so much for coming out to party with me! I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful, supportive and enthusiastic people. From the bottome of my heart - THANK YOU for making Affinity's release day one I'll never forget.

I'm heading out to take the dog and the children out for a run on the beach now, but I will be checking in from time to time before the day is over in case anyone had a last question or anything. Without further ado - here are the last prize winners - congratulations to all....

Winner of PDF copy of Affinity is...

Mindy!!



  Winner of notebook, pen and yummies - Mackenzie Crowne!!



And the winner of the mouse pad, king-size bar of chocolate and fridge magnets - catherinemede!! Yay Karen!

6 comments:

  1. Great party Laverne! Thanks for having us over :D

    Keepus all posted on Affinity's success!

    Kel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew!! I had a lot of fun - but I don't mind admitting I'm a little tired now! ;) Thank you so much for helping make it a success Kelly, xx

      Delete
  2. Great party Laverne :)
    Thanks for picking me 8D

    Congrats to all us winners.

    Mindy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Mindy and that you won a prize! Yay!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! Happy Release! Sorry that i missed the party. But wishing you all the best!! :)
    Congrats winners! Very awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadow! Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and words. They mean so much!

      Delete