You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Thursday, June 28, 2012

Winners!!!

Courtesty of Random.org - the winner for this tote bag is......................

Vonnie Davis!!!

Woot!!! Not only is THOSE VIOLET EYES out today as well, but you win the tote bag! Congrats lovely lady and I hope you enjoy your prize. I will be contacting you soon.


But wait....there's more.....

The winner of the second branded mug is.....

Calisa Rhose!!!

Woot!! Congratulations Calisa!! I'm so thrilled you'll be thinking of me every time you have a cup of coffee ;) LOL! I'll be emailing you shortly too :)

Spot-prizes and last copy of Affinity will be announced at 10pm EST (NZ 2pm)



4 comments:

  1. Congrats Vonnie and Calisa :)

    Mindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Thank you LaVerne! How thrilling and yes, I will think of you as I drink coffee! I actually have a coffee cup collection, one of which I won from Sarah Grimm a while back, that yours will compliment quite nicely. :) And they don't sit and collect dust, I use every one of them.

    Thank you Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear it will be going to a good home Calisa! And yep - you guessed it - there will be some goodies inside, its not just pretty paper :) Although, yours will be coming to you in it's box to avoid breakage on its long journey! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Vonnie! What a wonderful way to start your own release party! "See" ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete