You've found the home on the net for romance writer, LaVerne Clark. Thanks for visiting! :)

I write suspense and light fantasy/paranormal set in the beautiful country of New Zealand. A land of myths and magic, Aotearoa (Maori for Long White Cloud) has always been a storytelling nation and it is my pleasure to share mine with you.

Make yourself your drink of choice, stay a while and feel free to leave comments. I love to meet new friends.



Heartpounding suspense and fantasy Downunder



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GIVEAWAY - Guardian of the Jewel

If you haven't already - go check out Jerri's page. She's highlighting the week with suspense authors from The Wild Rose Press. They rock! (if I do say so myself)  ; )

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novel-Works-by-Jerri-Hines/112059205487095

No comments:

Post a Comment